Message from Stephanie

Hello everyone! As most of you know, I am blessed to say I am finally
walking the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk this coming
weekend, November 6-8. The last 2 1/2 years have been one heck of a
journey and I can only imagine how amazing this walk is going to be
for me and all those walking with me. I have a team of 8, The Hopefuls
consisting of both family and friends, that will be walking (probably
in front of me- LOL!). I am so incredibly blessed and grateful for
these dear friends and family who have dedicated a tremendous amount
of time and sacrifice in training, preparation and fund raising. I am
also blessed to have those who donated last year and this year and
most importantly for the thoughts, prayers and support.

I would ask for prayers for my team that God gives us the strength and
endurance to make all 60 miles. Now comes an even bigger request. If
any of you have time to come cheer us on any of the 3 days, I would
love nothing more than to see your smiling faces and a great big hug!
There are cheering stations posted that I will list below a link to.
You can also send me a text if you're planning on coming out so that I
can look for you and stop to say hi! Cheering stations link: http://www.the3day.org/site/PageServer?pagename=DF_Spectator

Much love and hugs,
Steph

Comments