1st Chemo Cycle Completed

Stephanie and I were at the hospital most of the day with her hooked up to the pump administering the various bags of drugs. The experience from my point of view was not bad at all. Everyone was very nice and we were able to watch a movie and read a while.

Steph started experiencing some mild flu-like symptoms last night and it has continued through today. She is getting along pretty well so far. She actually mentioned that the tumor is bothering her today. Since the chemo works on rapidly developing cells, it appears this is a good sign. Perhaps the tumor is already being destroyed by the drugs!

I'll keep you all updated with a new post really soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
GREAT NEWS!!

I hope it was as easy for Steph as it was for you Kevin. I hope and pray she has little to no symptoms from the treatment.

I am so glad to hear that it may already be working!

Take care Steph!! We will see you soon!!

XOXO
Valarie Castillo
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the updates...I know everyone appreciates it. love mom